The $100 Application fee is for registration in the class date listed on this application and is NOT REFUNDABLE, unless requested within 3 business days of signing the registration agreement.
Tuition Fee PCT class tuition fee is $825 and may be paid when you register, on the first day of class, or you may use payment plan. There is a service charge of $20 for payment plan and late fee of $5 per day will be charged for payments not made per the agreement.
Tuition fee includes:
- Text Book and Work Book
- All training materials and supplies
- Certification exam preparation materials (on check out system, $50 refundable deposit required)
The following are required but are NOT included in tuition fee:
- Scrub set and nursing style or tennis shoes
- National Certification Exam fee ($122)
Student Text Books are included in tuition fee and students have the option of receiving text book in advance by paying tuition fee in full at registration or by making a minimum of a $100 tuition payment any time prior to the beginning of class. Otherwise you will receive your text book on the first day of class. If the student fails to begin training program, the text book deposit is only refundable if book is returned in original condition. Obtaining and utilizing pre-study materials are strongly encouraged, but not required. See shopping cart to order Text book. Student is required to pick up text book from Training Center.
Because we are a private training facility, our training programs are NOT eligible for Hope or Pell funding.
You will not be eligible to apply for financial aid once you have begun class.
You will need to apply for and be approved for financial aid BEFORE you can register for class.
WIOA – Workforce Investment Act program is a federally funded occupational training program. In general, to be eligible for funding you must have been laid off from employment or be receiving food stamps. WIOA funded students must also meet certain guidelines, in order to be accepted in The Training Center of NW GA program. To apply for WIOA funding, if you live in one of the following counties –Bartow, Catoosa, Chattooga, Dade, Fannin, Floyd, Gilmer, Gordon, Haralson, Murray, Pickens, Paulding, Polk, Walker, and Whitfield, contact one of the following. To see if you are eligible and/or apply for WIOA funding, please contact one of the WIOA Representatives listed below.
Dallas Locations: Kathy Greer 770-443-7945
Rome Location: Megan Conner at 706-368-7768 or Kyle Wheeless 706-368-7804
Acworth Location: Anne Rapp at 770-345-1098
Paxen/WIOA – Is a WIOA program for people age 18 – 24, who live in Bartow, Paulding, Polk or Haralson County. In general, to be eligible for this program you must be basic skills deficient in math and/or reading (Paxen will administer assessment test). In addition you must also be low income. You must have a High School diploma or GED. If you do not, Paxen may be able to assist in obtaining. . To see if you are eligible and/or apply for WIOA funding, please contact Courtney Rouse at 470-274-5231.
Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency
If you are a Vocational Rehabilitation client you may be eligible for assistance for your training programs. Contact your Vocational Rehabilitation representative to see if assistance is available.
Military GI Bill
If you are a Veteran, Active Duty, Spouse or Dependent, you may be eligible for assistance through the GI Bill program. Go to www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/apply to apply for funding. After you have been approved for funding, contact Amy Vickery at 770-606-9697 for more information.
Military Spouse – MyCAA
If you are the spouse of an active duty military member you may be available for funding. Go to https://aiportal.acc.af.mil/mycaa/Default.aspx (you must use Internet Explorer browser) or call 800-342-9647 for help. After you have been approved for funding, contact Amy Vickery at 770-606-9697 for more information. Note that MyCAA funding can only be used for CNA, Phlebotomy and EKG programs. MyCAA will only fund tuition fee, student must pay $100 registration fee.
EKG Day Class
Class Weeks 1 through 3 $249
Class Week 4 – $248
EKG Evening Class
Class Weeks 1 through 6 $125
Class Week 7 – $95
Terms of Payment Plan Agreement:
- There is a one-time service charge of $20 for payment plan, which is included in the amounts listed above.
- Payments are due on the first classroom day of the week
- Students are responsible for making payments on time and will not receive a notice or reminder.
- Late payments will incur a $5 daily late fee. Failure to make payments per signed payment plan agreement and/or other financial obligation after more than 5 business days will result in expulsion from class.
- Students who are expelled for non-payment will only be allowed to register for a future class if they pay their remaining balance, including any late fees, in full, plus a $50 fee.
- Student who do not complete payments as outlined above will not be issued class Certificate of Completion, American Heart Association training certificates, grade reports, transcripts or any other student records and will not have enrollment/status information released to any third-party until financial obligation is met. Class Certificate of Completion is required to be eligible to take the CNA State Certification Exams. Failure to satisfy financial obligations and receive Certificate of Completion within one year will result in loss of certification exam eligibility.