- 1. EKG
- 1. Where can a EKG Techs work and how much do they get paid?More
EKG Techs are also generally able to seek employment in doctors’ offices, hospitals,, EKG Labs, and clinics. Pay rates may range from $12 - $16 per hour, based on what type of facility, location, and previous experience.
- 2. English is my second language, are the classes offered in another language?More
Our classes are taught in English only. Strong English skills are needed to be successful in our training classes.
- 3. Do you offer an online class?More
No. Programs are not available on-line, due to the need for hands on training.
- 4. I can't attend two days of class. Is that a problem?More
Class attendance is very important. Every effort should be made to avoid missing class. If you know in advance that you will have to be absent, notify Director, Amy Vickery. It may be necessary for you to take another class date.
- 5. I have a bad knee or other physical limitation. Can I take the class?More
Job duties involve large amounts of physical activity. People who cannot be on their feet for extended periods of time, who can't lift at least 30 pounds, who can't stoop or bend, etc. may not be suited for our training. If you have questions, please consult your personal physician.
- 6. I am pregnant. Can I take the class?More
Women who are pregnant may be accepted, however, you are strongly encouraged to discuss training requirement with your doctor. Optional clinical placement requirements include a TB skin test, please discuss this with your physician also.
- 7. I don't have a high school diploma or GED. Can I take the class?More
No. Documentation of a HSD or GED is required.